Cancer

Cancer

Cancer is a physical condition of abnormal cell division. Cancer is alarmingly increasing and death rate due to cancer is also increasing in alarming rate. There have a specific types of causes of happenning cancer. The exact identified cause of cancer is so called genetic mutation. Researcher in Stanford University identified the specific cause of cancer as the result of genetic mutation. Simply to say that genetic mutation is cause of cancer

Severe types of cancer

Among a lot of cancer there have specific types of cancer that significantly causes death. A list of these cancer disease is given bellow,




Breast cancer

Breast cancer is one of the most common cause of women death worldwide. A huge range of women worldwide died per year due to breast cancer. The abnormal cell division in breast cell when occur in uncontrobale rate the condition is called breast cancer. When it is untreated that spread to other body parts. This process of spreading of cancer to other body parts is called Metastasis

Cervical cancer

One of the most common cancer in women and aggressively responsible to women unwanted death is so called Cervical cancer. HPV is the responsible virus to causes  cervical cancer in women. Though, Cervical cancer is alarming to us but yet a good news is that cervical cancer can be prevent by vaccination.

Lung cancer

Lung cancer is the abnormal cell division in lung tissue. It is one of the most common cause of death of both men and women.


Comments

  1. I was diagnosed with Liver cancer in August 2020. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease,Leukemia, Fibromyalgia,Epilepsy,Diabetes, Celiac Disease,Arthritis,Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortical Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV, Gestational trophoblastic disease,Hodgkin lymphoma,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Meniere's disease,Herpes,Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Stomach infections, Chronic pains. etc. by powerful natural herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike treated me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were treated too believe it or not, but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying powerful natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App number . +233502715551. or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abnormal cell division

Genetic mutation is a cause of cancer